What we learned about art from watching HEROES
Of course we’ve been sucked in to Tim Kring’s HEROES like everybody else – HEROES Season 1, HEROES Season 2 and HEROES Season 3 … and an excellent ride it has been too! Here’s what we learned about art from watching HEROES:
- You can’t draw or paint until your eyes go white.
- Drugs are useful even if they are made from dung.
- Everything in the comics comes true.
- Just coz you’ve drawn it don’t mean you can stop it (Oh wots dis in your back?).
- It is a dangerous business! If you are a good guy artist you probably get the top of your head cut off or fully decapitated.
- Good artists with a big stick don’t die, they come back as spirit guides.
So; the final conclusion from HEROES :
Go work for Marvel, be a bad guy with a big stick and take loads of drugs full of dung.
We’re not totally sure Tim had that in mind though :-)